hf1

I held my friends baby today....

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I held my friends baby today....

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:06 pm

She recently gave ALL her cloth away (only little lambs and kushies) because she didnt like the angle of her daughters bum, said it made her cry :hohoho: plus she couldnt be bothered i think.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:08 pm

:puke: :puke:. Euuuw!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm

yuk! :puke:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:58 pm

I've used sposies with Evie a few times as we've been to-ing and fro-ing with DH's work and I haven't been organised.:oops: (he's been working in a hosp 2 hours from here so usually stays up there and we often go up to join him)
I've had a poo leak with Evie EVERY single time! And never in cloth so far!
The worst was when I'd just fed her and was winding her - it leaked up the back, out of the nappy, onto her clothes, my trousers, the feeding cushion, and the throw covering the sofa... :puke:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:34 am

Oh God, I'm having to use cloth next week as we're going on holiday on a narrow boat with no washing machine. The last time I used disposables (Xmas) I found that they stank just with wee in, when there was a poo you could smell it from upstairs. :-? AND the back-splats! Every poo manages to reach up to DDs shoulders, disgusting. I used an airflow over the top to stop it in the end but I've sold all my wraps now. Might have to put a pocket over the top, at least she'd still have a lovely WN bum then!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat