hf1

Fluffy post!! Boy in flowery nappy?!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Fluffy post!! Boy in flowery nappy?!

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am

My nappies came!!! Very excited!!! Only was a bit disappointed to find that the fuzzi I ordered is blue with flowers on?!?! I said "Blue for a boy - No flowers!!" in my colour preference & she sent me the blue flowery one?! So I have emailed her. But then DH said that he'd be fine in it for the summer? What do you think? I personally think it's a tad girly?!

But they all look really really good!!! Going to put them in the wash now. Can I wash them on cold first time? Loving the itti bitti d'lish!!! Can't wait to use them!!!! How sad?!!! :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Fluffy post!! Boy in flowery nappy?!

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 am

Louis has a hot pink nappy just because I loved the colour! He also has cool pink shorts with flowers (they are for a boy - some surfy brand!). Josh also has shorts with flowers (again a surf bradn!) so I say why not - embrace it while you can! As long as you like the pattern of course :wink: :giggle: If not get it swapped, I'm shaw the shop will do that no quibble!

:D :D :D so happy to hear you are feeling the love for the fluff! :giggle: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:34 pm

lol Thanks Tory, consider it done! Jack's got loads of flowery pants, trunks sorts etc, but they are like surfy type flowers like you say, I think it's because they are Daisy's on the fuzzi so I wasn't sure. I'm well impressed with DH tho saying it's fine!! He's so different this time around, with Jack he thought I was mad using cloth, but this morning he said he thinks it's really good :D :D

I am so loving the look of the itti bitti!!! Looks so good! I think I am liking pop ins, never used them before. He's got his bum genius on at the moment, which I have to say I am finding a little dull in comparison to the others, but easy to use so would be a good one for Nanny :lol:

Just washing them. Really want to get buying more, but don't want to until I know which ones I really like! Must resist!!! x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm

:wine: I'm sure there's at least one mama on here who has a boy with daisy print Fuzzis, though I can't remember who it is! I don't think it's too girly. :wink:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm

rhead wrote::wine: I'm sure there's at least one mama on here who has a boy with daisy print Fuzzis, though I can't remember who it is! I don't think it's too girly. :wink:

its me :oops:

and i am thinking of getting the red and green :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat