hf1

THINK I MIGHT have the wrong minki? Can anybody help?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

THINK I MIGHT have the wrong minki? Can anybody help?

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 am

I can't take a picture yet but am going to hunt down my camera later.

I bought a medium UD wrap, new direct from UD for Talia. I ordered Tequila Sunrise Gelato BUT I THINK I might have actually got Rasberry slush? But not really sure as it might be just where you can only see a small part of the fabric in the gallery so I might just be picturing it wrong.

It is more of a redish/dark pink colour rather than the lighter pink that is shown in the gallery. But as say, it might just be where the fabric varies.

The other thing, is that I also ordered a large wrap in Raspberry Ripple which to me looks more like how I was expecting the medium to come out as it is pink and yellow, which isn't really shown in the picture for the RR but is shown in the TSR?

Getting all confused now! I have fallen in love with Elouise's large wrap anyway! Regardless of which minki it is!

HAs anybody got any of these minkis to compare? Didn't really want to email UD yet incase I am wrong (which I might well be!)

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: THINK I MIGHT have the wrong minki? Can anybody help?

Postby weefywoo » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 am

my ex ( :giggle: ) Pocket was Tequila sunrise I thought it was rather orangey

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks that does help. I think maybe it is the correct one and I just created a different view in my head as to what it was going to look like! (I think it is actually too small anyway so will probably have to sell on :( - Fancy being in large at 3.5 months!!! :shock: Chubby thing!)

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Aww I love chubby babies!! I have had 2 :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat