hf1

I want some *more* new nappies.....

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I want some *more* new nappies.....

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Does it need to be t&t or do you like serged as well? I have a Tykies (http://www.tykiediapers.com) on the way - her prices are really reasonable and she has a fabulous selection of fabrics (or all OBV), but she doesn't do t&t. Will let you know how it performs when it gets here. :wink:

ETA: Dream-eze, Lucy's Hope Chest, Fluff & Stuff, Clothmopolitan?
Last edited by rhead on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 pm

THBH, I prefer the look of T&T, but if it performs well, I wouldn't be averse to serged. I would have a problem convincing DH they weren't new nappies tho' - kinda "Oh no, I've had that one ages" wouldn't work if it looked completely different :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Sorry, Tanya. :oops: Erm, anything other than a HO, really. I do like them, but it's just not working for Iris. And after saying I was happy with the stash, my head has been turned by that DnF (no, I wouldn't expect you to trade one of those! :giggle: ) and I'm shaking up again. :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:02 pm

I'm not sure what else you would want from my stash then. TBH, I'm quite happy with what I have, I'd just like a few more to be safe. There's not much I really want to let go of :oops: The only ones I would want to trade are the Luxes, but even they are not too bad for her.

Maybe we should both just look for some new nappies :giggle:

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Ill have a lot for sale soon. Just have to get them sorted out. Include 2 Fluff and Stuff including one fab night and one day to night also lovely - both Larges. Also a few unusual US WAHM. And a few JR and HO. If youre really interested Fluff and stuff could do pics. Heather

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Oooh... :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm

What about holdens landing and flutterby fluff? i know they are hard to get hold of tho....

I have to boost EVERYTHING for Sophie.. exepct FF that is!!! I even boost NL's :shock: :shock: Soph drags along the floor on her belly so they get pressure soaked really quick!!!

LHC are good, i like the serged better they seem to have more absorbancy.

JR's i even boost.... do you???

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 am

charlibunny wrote:What about holdens landing and flutterby fluff? i know they are hard to get hold of tho....

She outpees any HL nappy in inder 2 hours. I would love a FF day nappy but they are like gold-dust :giggle:

charlibunny wrote:I have to boost EVERYTHING for Sophie.. exepct FF that is!!! I even boost NL's :shock: :shock: Soph drags along the floor on her belly so they get pressure soaked really quick!!!

If I boost them, I may get 3 hours out of them. Unboosted I get 2 hours. The only nappies I don't boost atm are her Fluff n Stuff day to nights.

charlibunny wrote:LHC are good, i like the serged better they seem to have more absorbancy.

Not tried them. I looked on her webby yesterday and she's not taking customs and the ones available are not so nice atm, but I'll see if I can get hold of one.

charlibunny wrote:JR's i even boost.... do you???

All mine have the trifold soaker in, but yes, I usually boost those too. Or change them after 2 hours.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 am

Heather London wrote:Ill have a lot for sale soon. Just have to get them sorted out. Include 2 Fluff and Stuff including one fab night and one day to night also lovely - both Larges. Also a few unusual US WAHM. And a few JR and HO. If youre really interested Fluff and stuff could do pics. Heather

Heather, I have pm'd you :widesmile:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat