hf1

Saturdays Nappies

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Saturdays Nappies

Postby g murphy » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Just thought I would start this now so I don't forget!

Harry woke up in a Sposie. Naughty daddy put another sposie on while i had a little lye in. then he has had a ll bamboo and ll wrap, a small sandys and farmyard print bambieno mio wrap and currently has a pink! Hemp babyBeehinds on with ll wrap.
then changed into ll bamboo and ll wrap x2

And then a sposie for bed
Last edited by g murphy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Saturdays Nappies

Postby weefywoo » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Imogen woke up in her Flutterby Night & Bibs + Bots soaker, Then into a HL tritone and now in a Hollow Oak & Nappy garden crops

Aoife woke in her Strawberry & Chocolate bedbug and WN fleece wrap then into a WN side snap followed by a Upsy Daisy paisley pocket she is about to go into a Hollow Oak fitted with Neels crops :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Lili woke in a Dreamscape and Tykies wrap, then went into a Tykies fitted and wrap (and she managed to sit down in something greasy/dirty outside that hasn't come out in the wash :cry:). Then she wore her new Preston's Pants pink/purple minkee pocket, and has just changed into her Stay Sweet pocket with sheep etc - think this is going to be her last wear as it's a medium and is already getting a bit just. :(

Finished up in a Muttaqin AIO (so cute!) and she's gone to sleep in her Harmony minkee night nappy and minkee shorties. :mrgreen:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Can't remember what they woke up in and don't really want to go through the nappy buckets.

But.........

Teddy was changed into a WNOS purple minkee with border cut penguins, WNOS orange gelato minkee, orange fuzzi, beach scence minkee UDSS, WNOS pale green minkee with dinsoaur emb and finally is in a boosted dream-eze with woolywraps shorties

Lottie was changed into a pink gingham fuzzi, WNSS white and pink dotty minkee, WNOS cow print minkee, lilac fuzzi and has gone to bed in a peach and yellow bedbug and hamony minkee wrap

Will has been in fuzzis all day and has gone to bed in a well stuffed tartan minki

Imogen is wearing a HSM nightie and Luke has gone to bed wearing his Derby County football kit :-?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:44 pm

we had to dash down to my mums on thurs night and back again today and as i did have enough nappies ready and also not enough time to wash and dry at my mums sam has been in horrid stinky sweaty sposies :x
i have hardly ever had to use them before and they stink so much i kept thinking he must have done a poo and his bum has been sweaty and red marks where the elastic is not to mention he kept taking them off

anyway rant over he is now in a well stuffed sweet smelling cool snail-bummed minki :mrgreen:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

mummytofive wrote:
Imogen is wearing a HSM nightie and Luke has gone to bed wearing his Derby County football kit :-?

Agh the good old rams :giggle:. My Dads family is from Derby and we used to stay in Derby.

Roxy woke in Boosted JR with NKFN soaker
Then HL with WN Minkee ladybird embroided wrap
Puddlekins with Tots wrap
BG
HO with NB wrap
HO with above wrap

Gone to bed or should I going in WNNL with longies that I believe Jan knitted for her girls when younger.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Lottie woke up in a Fluff N Stuff and Pink HO soaker then got changed into:

Stripy Bububebe with HO soaker over the top then
Orange Itti then
Flowery GM with another HO soaker then
Nappy free time then
Bamboozle with no wrap ( only on for half an hour after her bath while waiting for bed)

Then she went to bed in her Green and Pink Bedbug with Pink HO soaker and Piglet PJ's :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Dexter woke in a bamboo little lamb with popo wrap on top.

The rest of the day he's been in super boosted yuyun nappies that used to be Harriets. Not the most absorbant but quite cute and excellent containment for explosive poos :giggle:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Findlay woke up in a fluffle stuffed with microfibre, a PD bamboo insert and a Blueberry mf/hemp combo with his green/brown/yellow woolies

Nurses put him in an XS Sandy with a Little Kiwi's rabbit wrap over the top

I then put him in a Diddy Diaper with red gingham wrap

He then had a WNNL with green gingham wrap

Another Diddy Diaper and red wrap

A Bambeasy and green gingham wrap

An Ella's House bumhugger and Little Kiwi's rabbit wrap

He's gone to bed in his lovely new soy Upsy Daisy nappy with the additional bamboo insert plus a microfibre insert with his blue and turquoise woolies on over the top and his new doggy sleeping bag.

I've left the nurses an XS Sandy and an Ella's House bumhugger already wrapped in the wrap I use with each nappy with full written instructions on how to use them if he needs them overnight and in the morning (he is now a super wee-er with being on a continuous feeding pump) as they get terribly confused and he ends up in all sorts of weird and wonderful combinations of nappies otherwise as they aren't used to cloth :giggle:

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry when I had to change his whole outfit the other day as he was rather soggy as they had ignored the nappy I had left out for them and put him in his adorable cow print WNSS pocket... which wasn't stuffed!!! :shock: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat