hf1

What do you boost & what with?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

What do you boost & what with?

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 am

Am i the only person who boosts every nappy?? The only nappy i don't boost is my FF's but i still have to boost the night ones...
I have some itti's on the way and they hae the extra booster with them but no doubt i will have to lay something extra in!!
am i the only person who boosts sweetiebums, HL's, JR's, GM's, PK's,
Even with pockets if i use a BB combo inserts i have to boost that!!!!!

soo what do you have to boost and what do you use? I use mostly little lamb bamboo boosters (2 layers) because i have about 25 but now i have nothing to stuff my pockets with :x

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What do you boost & what with?

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 am

Nope i have to aswell, but only with Noah. I use GK's bamboo inserts and boosters in most of our pockets but in the mornings i have to use a greenkids bamboo insert along with a stuffie bamboo or hemp insert in pockets to make them last more than an hour.

I normally use bedbugs first thing in the morning with woollies over the top because nothing else works and then pockets or other fitteds for the rest of the day. He wee's more in the morning than the rest of the day.

Poppy is fine in unboosted nappies though. :D

Carolyn xx

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am

I boost pretty much everything. I forgot to boost a HL fitted yesterday and I had to completely change Iris and now need to wash a soaker, because she was wet through in an hour and a half. :x I use large Babeco bamboo boosters, which are made from 3 layers of bamboo terry.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 am

I don't need to boost every thing, I have a puddlekins cotton sherpa NN but I use it during the day and add one of those bamboo squares you sent me, I boost BBH with a small bamboo booster at night and if I am using a BB combo insert I add a peachy cheeks hour glass shaped bamboo booster. I don't boost her mutt, HO, or FF's though x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 am

Im the sae carolyn, Sophie wee's tonnes in the morning so has to have an uuuber boosted nappy.
Nichola, those boosters sound good, might look into some!!
Kirsty u know what Sophie is like, she can turn 1oz of breastmilk into 1litre of pee!!! :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 am

:giggle: Charlie
Gracie has started to wee more but still not loads, I would say she has graduated to a medium wetter :giggle:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 am

We boost most things, Jude drinks A LOT!! I love our BB but they are soaked within an hour or so, so they have an EP added, our bedbugs are boosted with GK insert, (I usually take away one of the BV lay in's away) or use one of the GK boosters with our BBH. Need to try the 2 nappy technique but need to get some bigger nappies :-? My FF works well with an EP but the waist is a little gapey on J, he's quite slim with fat thighs. But I only have one and I'm naff at stalking :(

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:54 am

See i would love to boost most day nappies with an EP but they are waaay to wide, especially for my FF's. I cant stand inserts or boosters poking out the sides :giggle:

Kirsty... medium wetter... oooooooh! Try having mrs 70 litre bladder with explosive stain pooping 4 x day bum!!

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 am

Ahhh I always have J in trousers/wool so I don't see the EP sticking out or it would bug me too :wink: The GK boosters are brill, and quite slim too but not long enough IMHO

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat