hf1

Returning a nappy?

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Returning a nappy?

Postby freckle » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 pm

I bought a Bumgenious about a month ago from a local shop - was my very first nappy purchase.

It's probably only been used about 10 times and the velco doesn't work anymore. I put it on Oz earlier without any trousers over the top and it kept undoing!! I have only ever washed it at 40C and I have never put it through the dryer.

I don't have my receipt though! Can I still return it? They are the only shop that sell them here.

Bron x

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Returning a nappy?

Postby cherobanne » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

I don't know, I would contact them and see what they say

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 pm

If not, I remember reading that someone (Pocket Bots?) is offering a nappy repair service now, they should be able to replace the velcro (annoying that it's already given out, but better than chucking it in the bin if you can't get it replaced :-?).

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 am

Yeah pocket bots are now doing a repair popper sevice http://pocket-bots.com/popper_service.htm

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 am

Have you got any proof of purchase - paypal or card payment proof? I would contact them and if you dont' get a good response contact BG direct as that is not on after only 1 month and washing according to instructions. Let us know how you get on.

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 pm

I'm normally a real wuss at stuff like this but I just called and explained the situation and luckily I was in on the day their systems were down and they had to hand write me a receipt so she said that would be easy to find. She said to just bring it in and she'd have a look and then go from there.

The prob now is that I played with it when it wasn't on Oz and it looks like it works fine, just kept undoing on him. Think I'll try it one more time then take it in. Will let you know.

Bron x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

it should'nt be undoing on him :-? dans all over the place in his and it sticks like glue and i've used it a million times on both boys.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat