hf1

Saturday Night Bums

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Saturday Night Bums

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Gracie is in her FFN, stunning new Bobbydazzlers soaker which is probably waay to pretty to wear to bed and her new fleece sleepsiut. xx

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Noah is fast asleep in a hollow oak and bibsNbots crochet longies and longsleeved t-shirt, Poppy is in her butterfly bedbug with bibsNbots crochet soaker over the top and vest and sleepsuit. She'll be tucked up in her lovely Kath Kidston sleeping bag in a little while.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Katie is in one of her FFNs (can't remember which :oops: ) Hollow Oak soaker and new Next sleepsuit.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Sophie is in her boring but amazing UDSS night nappy and soaker from Lisa :) She has some bunny pj's on and a stinking cold, her 1st one!!! :( :hug:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Esme is wearing a WNNN and TP rainbow boardies and strawberry top.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Antonia is in her very hastily put on Goodmamas and her Dragonflair longies (she was having a screaming fit. Bit overtired and gone to bed with no bath and spinach in her hair :giggle: )

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Sam is in a Green Kids Minkytime with a GK bamboo insert and booster, and a stripy babygro. Slept through the night for the first time ever last night (he is 11 weeks old tomorrow) so I am hoping his GK will keep him nice and dry and we'll have a repeat of last night! :

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat