hf1

My stash can't keep up

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

My stash can't keep up

Postby mamaellie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 am

Juliet's in disposables since 4 am when she soaked through her well-boosted night nappy and again this morning because she's suffering with bad diarrhoea and my stash can't keep up (have the third wash on in as many days atm).Plus, I need to keep an eye out for blood in the stool which is kind of hard on dark coloured inners!
I could use it as a n excuse to buy more, but I'm just hoping this ends soon. She's otherwise well and NHS Direct and HV both said to give extra fluids and wait it out unless she shows signs of dehydration.
Makes me realise how much better the cloth is against her bum-- the poo just sits on top of the pampers and her poor little bottom is so red.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: My stash can't keep up

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:19 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: most of us have had to use disps at some point. dan gets a bad tummy when hes teething and i often end up pulling out the pampers as i cant keep up with the washing. Its the drying that is the problem with me as most of my stash is bamboo and takes forever to dry!
hope shes feeling better soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 am

:hug: Hope she's better soon. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:36 am

:( Hope she's feeling better soon. I put Lili in 'sposies once when she had to go on antibiotics, I couldn't keep up with 4 or 5 rank poos a day (nor did I really want to subject my lovely fluff to that treatment :giggle:)... they are gross though, the stench!!

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Hope she is feeling better soon. Callum had awful nappy rash in sposies but since he has been in cloth we haven't seen a red bum at all.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Hope she gets better soon. :hug:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Aww poor littl soul!! :hug:

I have loads of prefolds that i have as backup nappies, so easy/cheap/non fuss and are great for when you run out of everything else!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat