hf1

waiting for fluffy post and still nothing! grrr

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

waiting for fluffy post and still nothing! grrr

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 am

hi all. i have been and still am waiting on some fluffy post that ive bought off here and other sites preloved, i get very excited when ive got fluffy post on its way so you can imagine my HUUUUUUUUUUUGE dissapointment when the postie has just this second been and theres no fluffy post for me< am also waiting on loads of ebay stuff to arrive too. i know there are lots of postal strikes going on at the moment and my area is badly effected with a huge backlog, but i still cant stand waiting! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i know i am not the only one obsessed with fluff here so i hpe some of you can understand how i feel and why i am about to rugby tackle the postie everyday! lol

thanks ladies...rant over....for now! :x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: waiting for fluffy post and still nothing! grrr

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 am

I hate :waiting: for fluff too... hope yours arrives soon!!!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 am

Ive been waiting for my Flutterby fluff since Thursday and i will :x if the postie doesnt bring it today, and im not leaving the house until he/she arrives (usually about 1pm :roll: )

:evil:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

Tell me about it, I waited almost a week for my Mei Tai which was posted 1st class recorded :x and a parcel of 6 Itti's went missing completely :x :x Then suddenly something I paid for one day will arrive the next :shock: RM is just awful at the mo.
Course I don't think it helps that I can't remember half the time what I've bought and when :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 am

It's all over the place at the moment...

A nappy I sent 2nd class to Allie arrived next day... :shock:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 am

Im :waiting: for quite alot of fluff aswell...

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Im waiting too....but also cant remember everything ive ordered so not sure what im waiting for :hohoho:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 pm

well,....i got some more post turn up at 1.45pm via a royal mail van, only one bit of fluff in the bundle that arrived though so am still waiting on lots....erm, i have got so much coming i have lost track too. :oops: lol. and dont ya just hate it when you buy stuff of ebay, described as excellent or immaculate condition and when it turns up its almost fit for the bin...a few items ive got today in the post are like that i am afraid....another grrrrrrrrrrrr! lol. still, got lots of lovely fluff to look forward to still!...that postie is still in for a big rugby tackle in the morning! :mrgreen:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat