hf1

Can you reccomend a LARGE nappy?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Can you reccomend a LARGE nappy?

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm

I've already decided that Clwt Twts are a good fit on Dawnie, but I really want something...pretty! All these WN and stuff and I can't get them :(
Dawn's measurements are about:
Rise 20+
Hips 28ish
Waist 25ish
Thighs 18ish

Yes, those are in inches.

I just want something pretty for my little girl :( I ordered from UD but don't think they're actually going to fit. WN don't look like they do anything other than wraps that might fit. And I don't know where else to look. I'll consder any type of nappy, fitted, AIO/2, Pocket etc. But it has to have poppers as she can undo velcro now and she won't stay still for changes so nippas are normally a no no :(

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Can you reccomend a LARGE nappy?

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm

UD make XLs if you email and ask. Have you sent those measurements to Fi and Amber? Their customer service is excellent, so they might be able to make the stuff you have ordered to fit. (Toby has some XL UDNNs and they are probably as big as the size 3 clwt twt, but can fit small enough for Blake as I actually asked if there could be some poppers at the waist to make them hardly bigger than the large waist measurements).

Suzanne at WN is fab too - maybe if you email and ask if she could make some stuff for Dawn? We have XL WNNLs and WNNNs from there.
Last edited by 2climbingboys on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 pm

I think most WAHM would be happy to help if you contacted them!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Pocket Bots were a huge fit - I remember going from Mediums to Large and the Large were massive.

Im sure as Hannah has said, many of the WAHMs would be able to help you out.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:30 pm

2climbingboys wrote:UD make XLs if you email and ask. Have you sent those measurements to Fi and Amber? Their customer service is excellent, so they might be able to make the stuff you have ordered to fit. (Toby has some XL UDNNs and they are probably as big as the size 3 clwt twt, but can fit small enough for Blake as I actually asked if there could be some poppers at the waist to make them hardly bigger than the large waist measurements).

Suzanne at WN is fab too - maybe if you email and ask if she could make some stuff for Dawn? We have XL WNNLs and WNNNs from there.

I ordered a large day nappy and a xl night one. I think the night will fit, but don't know about the day one :( Probably should have just gotten two nights. oh well.
Think I'll give WN an email :)

I've been thinking of putting a post on the WAHM bit about it, see if anyone's willing.

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Definately contact WN, they were ever so helpful at making nappies really diddy for Findlay. I can't believe how long/tall Dawn looks in your avatar, her arms are so long!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 pm

WN made a custom for a freind of mines little boy who is 4 and still in night nappies :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:Definately contact WN, they were ever so helpful at making nappies really diddy for Findlay. I can't believe how long/tall Dawn looks in your avatar, her arms are so long!

Hehe, that pic is a year old too!!

She's in 4-5 clothing, and needs size 6+ pants in next to have enough room for growth. We need to turn the legs up a touch (Or I buy the ones that have the turn ups with buttons lol)

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Well, went looking for big nappies. Ended up buying wool wash (need that anyways), cloth wipe cubes from Bits and Bots, and a set of wipes and a little bag for them from Nappies by Minki I could do with some more wipes thou too) :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat