overspent but really pleased

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

overspent but really pleased

Postby caeganol » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:58 pm

Hello there,
won this item on ebay, I think its worth the spent as LO starts nursery and I need extra nappies. Going to give my blueberry's and bumgenius to nursery. I hope its worth the money. I have convinced myself that it is :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

*http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150184339425&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:06 pm

$204 :!: :shock: (sorry had to convert that to Oz $)

But when you look at everything there WOW especially if you average it out its only $5 an item :shock: what a bargain!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:04 pm

that's a big purchase!!!

If you decide you don;t get on with the dinosaur minki can I have first refusal to buy it from you? :oops: :lol: (ds would love it so much!!)

jan x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:19 pm

Nappyjan wrote:that's a big purchase!!!

If you decide you don;t get on with the dinosaur minki can I have first refusal to buy it from you? :oops: :lol: (ds would love it so much!!)

jan x

Sukhi, think you have got a fab lot there!!

Jan gutted, was just about to ask the same thing!!!!! Had my eye on a minki dino since before Louis was born, maybe i just need to bite the bullet an buy one!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:02 am

It's a pity you missed out on entering the colourful stash for the awards with that lot. Very impressive collection you have bought. What did your partner say (or doesn't he know yet)?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:13 am

That is certainly a big collection and probably worth the money if you get use out of all of them.

Hope you like them.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:58 am

I think that is a g00d deal Sukhi. L00k f0rward t0 seeing s0me pictures with baby in them!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:02 am

Blimey that's good!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:27 pm

nappyjan wrote

If you decide you don;t get on with the dinosaur minki can I have first refusal to buy it from you? (ds would love it so much!!)

HelloJan,

got the minki and I think its way to big for my tiny baby and I can't ever imagine he will fit in it, so its yours for £7.50 if you still want it.

Also Tory if you are still interested and if jan changes her mind!!!!!!!

Let me know ASAP.

Thanks
sukhi

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat