hf1

My first WN purchase!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

My first WN purchase!!

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 am

Im very excited! I have started loving side snap nappies for Kieren overnight and we are having great sucess with bedbugs so we decided to give WNNN's a go :wine:

I have ordered 1 with Aqua sea minkee outter and butter minkee inner and then another with lagoon minkee outter and butter minkee inner! :mrgreen: Cant wait to see them!!

This is it now...all my nappy shopping is ordered and paid for just waiting for custom items...no more now untill im back at work :cry: (apart from proceeds from sales on here and ebay! :giggle: )

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: My first WN purchase!!

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 am

Yay - can't wait to see them when they arrive.

Love your little caveat - no more.....except from proceeds of sale :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am

Ooh, I would totally give in and try a minkee NN but I have two Flutterby Nights in the pipeline :wine:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 am

oh we want to try a new style night notion too hoep you like them

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 am

How exciting! I rememeber my first WN custom order... I was on the edge of my seat for weeks!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 am

I wanted to love weenotions but i tried them when Ds was tiny and didnt like the fit of the NL but then i didnt like ANY side snaps...he was just too scrawny for them and they would slip down all the time...we got a tighter fit with goodmamas and puddlekins :)

But we get a great fit with our bedbugs which are SS so i thought i would try and catch the WN bug again :giggle:

I love our huckleberry minkee gelato puddlekins so i asked suzanne if I could have the minkee on the outside too :mrgreen:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 pm

I just got a pocket in aqua sea and it's gorgeous :D . I am sure you will love them. Welcome to the world of no PP from WN addiction when you get them :hohoho: .

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:27 pm

:wine: Yay!!!! I have basket full of nappies at WN... just need to decide what I really need... otherwise I'll be spending £100's :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat