hf1

re ..our councils cloth nappy incentive is pants

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: re ..our councils cloth nappy incentive is pants

Postby rachel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Ours offered £30 cashback, but as nearly all of mine were pre-loved, I had no reciepts and they said that I needed those to claim :( :evil:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

ours offers nothing at all!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooo crap. am going to write to then though cos they have just moved on to 2 weekly bin collections to save money, so there will be nappies everywhere!

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm

We don't get any cash back in Suffolk BUT they fund a real nappy network shop and some staff which sells nappies, nappy wraps, nappy accessories, baby essentials (few toys, slings, gifts etc), organic baby wear, eco toiletries and eco cleaning products as well as trial kits to hire, 2nd hand nappy exchange, in store demos, changing facilities and coffee making area :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 pm

I have just found this http://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main ... chapter=50
It might be worth checking out for some. Didn't find anything for my area though!!!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 am

Wandsworth have nothing,most of the surrounding places do!liverpool gives you 50 pounds cash if you provide receipts but they pay within 30 days apparently and not got my cheque yet!when i phoned up to enquire about it they said no one had asked about it in about 2 years so obv not v well publiscised!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 am

emmalala wrote:ours is/was (did it six months ago!) a trial pack of a tots bots easyfit and a BG :-? or £30 cash back

yes I got the £30 cashback. funded some weenotions purchases :)
It's not very well advertised though so hardly anyone knows about it.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 am

We get a trial kit that you pay a £25 deposit for with lots of different nappies to try, Itti's, BG, Fuzzis, Pop Ins, and your basics too. That was what actually made me go off and research Ittis as I loved them and this is how I came across this site!

Oh and then you get a 20% off voucher up to the value of £300 but you can only spend it with their Real Nappy advisor who works for Lollipop. Not too bad.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:39 am

We get nothing here in Somerset either. If I lived a few miles over and into Wiltshire, I'd get £50!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:27 am

we live in kirklees and get nothing, if i lived 1 mile away in wakefield i would get £0 cash back or a free trial pack or if i lived in leeds i would get a free trial or £30!!!!! i am going to email our council I think

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat