hf1

Please can someone explain weenotions to me?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Please can someone explain weenotions to me?

Postby fivefourfour » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:58 pm

I'd like to try one, especially the night nappy one, but I'm totally confussed by the different options re: fabrics etc. I just need a bit of advice by people who use WNNN.

Thanks...

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Please can someone explain weenotions to me?

Postby MrsWeirdo » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

what fabrics are you confused about?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm

What is it you want to order and we will try to help? You can either choose to have a plain bamboo or bamboo velour outer or one of the limited edition fabrics, you can see all them in the fabric gallery here http://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=155 HTH a bit

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Well, the WNNN have different outers (limited edition cotton, bamboo, cotton velour, bamboo velour etc) and different insides (minky, cuddlesoft and microterry).

Just wondered what is the most absorbant option to go for? We have fluffles, so am tempted by the microterry, but do like the look of the minky - but is it worth the extra money?

Argh!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Some people don't get on with cotton outers like the limited edition out ones. The bamboo or bamboo velour is good and you can have embroidery added if you want. As for inside I would go for either fleece minkee being the most stay-dry. x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:13 pm

The most absorbent will probably be either bamboo towelling or bamboo velour. I'd also go for a minkee inner as its softer on baby's bum and doesn't stain like fleece can.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat