Hemp Boosters/inserts

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Hemp Boosters/inserts

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:54 pm

Okay quick question before bed...

I know the easy peasy jersey boosters are the best but where's the QUICKEST place to buy them from? Isabelle drinks so much water at nursery as it's so hot there that she's coming home with amazingly sore bits (plus they're totally CRAP at changing her with any sort of care - it's a chore to them no matter what I say...) so I need to get something better than tots bamboo boosters or bamboo flannels to ramp up the absorbency in my pockets...

I do like my weenotions bamboo and hemp combo but it's very bulky (no good in fuzzibunz) and I think the jersey ones are cheaper - and I've already got a MF insert for each of the nappies...

I'll need a fair few I'm guessing!!!

ETA once I've got a few I might actually get round to buying some hemp and making my own...

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:22 pm

My BabyKicks Hemparoo work quite well in my FBs, would you like to borrow some while you order your easy peasy ones? They don't fit in Ruby's nappies and I don't need them for Isaac anymore!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:06 pm

That's a very generous offer Em!
I think I will say yes as I'm desperately in need of more boosting without falling back on my prefolds (bit bulky in pockets)...

Do you still have my address?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat