hf1

yay!!! upsy daisy completed email!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

yay!!! upsy daisy completed email!

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 pm

woohooo! sorry been waiting for this and it's just arrived! the lovely ladies at upsy daisy have completed my custom wrap and pocket nappy! :wine: this was ordered 31 august just hours b4 they closed, oh i can't wait for my first ever custom made nappies to come.

thankyou lovely upsy daisy ladies, hope the little girl is doing ok now,xxx

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: yay!!! upsy daisy completed email!

Postby emmalala » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:53 pm

:wine: :wine:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 pm

:wine: Hope they arrive soon!!!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 pm

:wine: Cant wait for piccies!!

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 pm

:wine: my email just arrived too :giggle: I think I just got in with minutes to spare before they closed.

I wasn't expecting it yet though because one of the poor ladies at upsy daisy is out of action because her daughter was bitten quite badly by a dog :( I hope she's OK now though.

Ooh can't wait for my order to come too.

Allison

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 pm

i wasn't expecting them yet either, was expecting it to take much longer as we can all understand the little girl would come first over nappy making. i really do wonder how she is getting on, hope she is on the mend now with lots of love and cuddles from her mummy.xx

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:00 pm

I ordered on the 30th Aug and havent received a completed email, what order number are you? Im 664 x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

i'm order numer 675 and 677 :)

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm

:D

She's doing very well, thanks to all of you who've been asking after her! We've had so many emails and messages it's really quite touching how many of you care about my little girl.

Wounds are healing amazingly, she pretty much looks like her old self again now...I guess only time will tell if there are any other lasting damages though.

Apologies to everyone who's still waiting for their orders, they've not been forgotten about I promise! Naturally I've been behind due to what happened to my little girl and it's been a very busy couple of weeks for Fiona....not only having to hold the fort alone for over a week while I was off but also 2 of her children have had birthdays in the past few weeks which, as we all know, is a busy and hectic time! She's also been rather poorly with this horrid fluey-coughey-coldey thing that's doing the rounds!

Orders will be completed and sent out as soon as possible, thanks again for your continued support. It's lovely to know we have some really, genuinly nice customers :wine: :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat