hf1

UD halloween custom slots

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

UD halloween custom slots

Postby emmalala » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 pm

just found this on facebook, if its any use to any of you.. http://www.upsydaisynappies.com/index.p ... 57a2p4ucv6 :D

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: UD halloween custom slots

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Oh shoot they still had 2 normal custom slots left and I HAD to take one :wink: .

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:51 am

The "Halloween" slots can be used as regular Special Custom slots too.....doesn't have to be Halloween themed lol! :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 am

i think i have a slot.... hmmmm but stoopid hubby put it thru as an echeque whatever that is rather than thru my pp, i wasn't amused! i got the same order number i had b4 so pass, no idea actually!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 am

I don't think your hubby checked out completely....there's no order here for you and the same amount of Custom Slots are still available.

I don't think the order went through, if you wanted to do it again?

:)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:28 am

oh he is a numptey! i looked on pp and it says payment is pending till the 7th! :shock: grrrr dunno if i can stop it and put it thru normally at all. i'll go have a look, and see if i can redo it. i NEVER get in on custom slots for anything which is poo, i soooo want a named nappy for my little man to put in his keepsake box once he's outgrown it. will go see if i can sort this cos if i don't do it now it'll have to be midnight and i bet they'll be gone by then knowing my rather bad luck. thankyou for checking though, thought it was all a bit odd.x

edited to say it won't let me stop it but says it will be cleared to ud nappies between 13th and 15th oct. darn. what do i do hun? coz i bet the custom slots will all be gone then. i got a copy of the pp transaction if i need to send it on? i don't have a clue

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 am

There's definitely no order for you our end.....not sure what PP is doing lol!

If you want to order it again today, if PP does send us two lots of payment then we will refund one to you.

I don't really understand why its saying there's a payment pending to us as you don't have an order (according to our system!). PP seems to have a mind of it's own.

I'm guessing you've not had a new confirmation email from us? Even if the payment is pending, if the order was completed successfully then you'd have a new confirmation email and order number.

:x @PP lol

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:52 am

stoopid paypal! :x will try and see if i can do another order, but it will be midnight b4 i can due to funds :( this is what i get see for asking hubby to be to do something for me!lol hopefully there will be a slot left then, i've just this second put one of my preloved ud nappies on the little dude, it has a duck on a lake on the bum with aurora coloured minki( i think it's minki) inside sooooo cute! one of the few pockets i get on with actually. will go put a slot in my cart etc etc, will just have to leave the window open till later, dh2b will not be getting the laptop till it is done. i sooooo hope i don't miss it!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:37 pm

angelsquidge wrote:The "Halloween" slots can be used as regular Special Custom slots too.....doesn't have to be Halloween themed lol! :wink:

:giggle: I thought it had to be haloween themed!! I will remember that next time you have themed slots going :lol: .

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat