hf1

Question for Nappyjan (and everyone else too!)

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Question for Nappyjan (and everyone else too!)

Postby clothpenguin » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:05 pm

Can you tell me how many teeny tiny nappies you had for your girls when they were born?

I have quite a few teeny tiny's (21) but on reflection, have split my small size purchases between tiny nappies and size ones, am worried now we won't have enough as they won't fit in a tots or a bamboozle etc for a while. The Clwt twt might fit from the start but will be big and won't fit under tiny wraps so I have not counted them, three of the 21 are bimbles which also might be big. What do you think? Do I need more? I am working on the basis of washing everyday.

CP + Beans

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Hiya

don't forget they will grow, quickly!!!

I had only 8 xs motherease sandys and 6 bimbles for the girls as teent nappies!

Then moved onto diddy diapers (had 12 of those)

The into the small sandys/size 1 tots bamboozles etc!

They outgrew small/size 1 nappies at around 6 months ish (so not a lot of wear out of them!)

Washing every day I would say 21 sounds more than enough of the teenys, then prob around the same for size 1/small and then less size 2's (although I'm terrible and I have far more now than we need! and struggled a little in thebeginning as I'd rather spend my money on nappies I know will be in use for a year or so as opposed to small ones!)

p.s. blatent plug here but I still have a stash of size 1, small andmedium nappies and wraps in fab condition I need to sell and will do a deal for the lot if you are interested!!!!! :oops: :oops:

jan x

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:00 pm

I have posted to you in the wanted section. Thanks for putting my mind at ease, I am so worried all the time about being prepared, probably becuase everyone keeps going on about how difficult it will be and now I am sort of thinking I will never leave the house again!

CP + Beans

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:54 pm

If you'd like some more tiny stuff send me a PM - I can't seem to get rid of the remainder of mine!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat