hf1

sugar peas?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

sugar peas?

Postby beck » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 am

I'm sure I've heard them mentioned before but has anyone used Sugar peas covers/AI2 before?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: sugar peas?

Postby lazylexis » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:12 am

I have a wool one and i love love love it! Can't seem to get them anymore.i use mine as a wrap.they are quite low on the rise tho.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 am

I think Shevi was the main person I remember posting the love for them as a wrap :)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:21 am

I came across them at www.darlingsdownunder.com.au

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 am

I can only see the fleece ones on there - the wool ones were the ones Shevi loved...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 am

:shock: I'm positive the wool ones were there this morning! hmmmm

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I can only see the fleece ones on there - the wool ones were the ones Shevi loved...

i do :oops: :oops: so much :giggle: :D :wink:

the ai2 inserts are a bit annoying imo ( ihave a few large ones if anyone wants...really need to list stuff to sell, just worried i'll pop and not post them out and make people cross!!) as they popper in at the back...but the front can slip down unless nippa-ed...very ebsorbant and slim, just a bit annoying to use imo

the wool as a wrap are fab. very slim fit, i ahve 2 tyopes, one interlock which is lovely and very slim etc (great over a new style wn) and an older stretchier on which is my favourite. very very very reliable, dont seem to need much lanolising and machine washable.

not sure how they'd be on a podgier babe as my boys are scrawny and it was the slimness and reliablility that makes me love them so

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:40 pm

mine's interlock but pretty thick. I want some more !! :cry: I got mine from bum fluff a couple of months ago but they don't do them now and Nathan's growing out of it! If anyone finds any larges please let me know!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat