hf1

What to do ...

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What to do ...

Postby weefywoo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 am

I posted a couple of weeks ago about Aoife wetting through every nappy we had and since then she has decided to potty train :( , She has been very good and used her potty at all times during the day and even stayed dry on a trip to the doctors and back (she went and found her potty as soon as we got in). I have a lot of nappies belonging to her which are not going to fit Imogen anytime soon :x and too be honest I don't have the room to keep if they are not being used now do I list them? or is that too soon as she has only been using the potty for 2 weeks or do I hold onto them incase she decides to do a u turn and go back to nappies?!?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What to do ...

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 am

I kept Abbie's nappies for a month and then sold them. Maybe keep them another week and see how she gets on? :)

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby fimc » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am

I agree, don't get rid just quite yet. You might end up having to buy 'em all back again :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:15 am

I agree, keep them for another couple of weeks and then sell the to meeeeeeeee :giggle:

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 am

Maybe keep them till Christmas? I think if a regression was going to take place, it would by then or the new habits would be firmly in place.

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 am

depends on what ya got.... LOL

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:12 am

I would sell some but not all...

To be honest if she's doing that well and does regress a bit then I wouldn't put her back in nappies as I think that gives out the wrong message...

So keep a few for long car-journies, being ill and night-time for example but sell most of them...

Keep the really special ones for Imogen though ;)

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:34 am

Velvetsteph wrote:I would sell some but not all...

To be honest if she's doing that well and does regress a bit then I wouldn't put her back in nappies as I think that gives out the wrong message...

So keep a few for long car-journies, being ill and night-time for example but sell most of them...

This was what I was thinking Steph, If I kept them all and put her back in nappies at the first signs of regression then all her own hard work would be for nothing .... now I have plans for the day :mrgreen: fluff sorting :babyroll:

Thankfully there are no signs of being dry at night :yahoo:

ETA ... Thanks for the advice girls

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:56 am

Velvetsteph wrote:I would sell some but not all...

WSS I think if she has done two weeks without then she is really doing well and as Steph says putting her back in nappies will give the wrong message.

And obviously i need to see what gorgeous nappies you have :twisted: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat