hf1

Help me choose a colourway

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Help me choose a colourway

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm going to order a pair of interlock longies from LLS but I don't know which of the multiways/inspired/tricolour colourways to choose as they are all so gorgeous (it took me 2 weeks to decide on 3 skeins of wool last time :giggle: ).

Which do you think would be nice for a very cute little boy. I don't want anything too dark or too pink :giggle:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Help me choose a colourway

Postby becky1978 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Well in wool we got Forest Flowers, Primary Light, Purple Blues and Chilled, and they are all gorgeous for my little man!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 pm

I like primary solids and Forest Flowers.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm

:idea: The best one's I think for boys are Sea Deep, Breeze, Forest Flowers, Purple Blues, Orange Blues, Chilled. I'd basically avoid anything with pink or red in them, possibly avoid violet and indigo purples too (some magenta used to mix both).

Or you can go for a custom made from any of sky blue, midway blue, turquoise teal, spring green or the bright green that's in forest flowers. HTH :giggle:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 pm

I've gone for Forest Flowers colourway in the end as I love the look of the skein of wool I've got in it. A pair of midway blue ones fell into my basket as well for him to wear instead of jeans :mrgreen:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:03 pm

I love sea deep and forest flowers - I have interlock longie in sea deep and they are gorgeous!!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat