hf1

went to mums and tots and have converted some 2 cloth!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

went to mums and tots and have converted some 2 cloth!

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

hi lovelies.
i had to share this with you as i am soooo happy and excitied about it.
A few weeks ago i went along to my local mums and tots, i havnt been for months since ethan was tiny and there was a realy lovely chatty bunch of mums there.
anyway we got chatting about the cost of disposables and i told them that ethans in cloth during the day. one other mum also has her baby girl in cloth so we spent about 40 mins chatting about the merits of cloth and the different types. i showed what ethan was wearing and his spare nappy and how they fit ect. and the other mum did too. she used bambino mio for her little girl where i use a mixture of mainly motherease sandies, onesize, fuzzis and coolababys but i had a few others too and some prefolds ect.
Anyway 2 of the mums asked me to bring some of them in for them to have a look at and play with so last week when i went i took a selection and let them play around with them.
When i went back to the group yesterday there are now another 2 mums using cloth and one who is on the look out for some too.
i am sooooo chuffed! It was so nice to know what i was talking about and to feel so passionate about it as i love using cloth...just gotta find a nappy for night time that suits us then we have it cracked full time.
i gave the mums the details of this website too because i did make it clear that there are some fabulous nappies out there that i havnt tried because i cant justify spending so much on just one nappy even though they are realy gorgeous and that to get even more info they should come on here.

It realy made my day yesterday! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: went to mums and tots and have converted some 2 cloth!

Postby beck » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: well done for spreading the cloth love :wine:

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby fimc » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

Well done you :wine: :wine: I'm working on converting my NCT friends and a couple of others to cloth :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 am

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 am

:wine: Good for you!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Yay! I'd be so excited too. My friend who's currently trying for her 3rd baby, saw my cloth nappies & was so amazed because she thought it was all terry squares & horrid plastic pants! She's eager to give cloth a go with her 3rd LO & I am soooo pleased :wine:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Shaunie wrote:Yay! I'd be so excited too. My friend who's currently trying for her 3rd baby, saw my cloth nappies & was so amazed because she thought it was all terry squares & horrid plastic pants! She's eager to give cloth a go with her 3rd LO & I am soooo pleased :wine:

awww its great aint it? :lol:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat