Postby Steph » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Oh they are stunning :D

My avatar
stinkythelinky
Clothie
Clothie

Re: nappies from Bundles of Buns

Postby stinkythelinky » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:46 pm

weefywoo wrote:WOW WOW WOW they are gorgeous!
What was the shipping cost like?

was $41.80 which is about £22 ish I think, but they are fairly reasonably priced each depending on choice and size of embroideries. Would have cost me the pretty much the same in total if I had bought 6 from WN with embroideries which is why I went for it and I'm so glad I did, they are beautiful :mrgreen: obviously they are custom made so its a 2-3 week wait and then the airmail service bumps up another couple of weeks which is the only prob really.

they are trim, low rise ones and they are a fantastic fit on Enna, we got large and although they look small in appearance they do fit nicely. Very happy with them and Kristy is lovely lady to deal with :D

cant wait for Enna to get up tommorow so we can wear the rest of them :giggle:

My avatar
stinkythelinky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby stinkythelinky » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:59 pm

it just gets better, I just put my large itti insert in them too and its a perfect fit! :wine: :mrgreen:

so now I can use my spare itti inserts with the gorgeous shells too to wear them all day :giggle:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 pm

stinkythelinky wrote:it just gets better, I just put my large itti insert in them too and its a perfect fit! :wine: :mrgreen:

so now I can use my spare itti inserts with the gorgeous shells too to wear them all day :giggle:

Excellent :wine:
I may have to email her now :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat