hf1

Berry plush - what shall I get?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Berry plush - what shall I get?

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:29 pm

I want to order a couple of Berry Plush as people seem to really like them. But I am now strictly on neutral colours :wink: So do you think the sunrise would be alright on a boy? or do you think it is a bit girly?

What colour would you order?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:34 pm

I like the firestorm, the mother earth and the northern lights. I personally wouldn't get sunrise if I was buying specifically for a boy.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 pm

I love my Berry Plush. I've got Everglade (which is much nicer then it looks in the picture) Lavender Fields and Ocean.
I'm going to get an embroidered one I think either firestorm or Rainforest. I like the earth tones ones best and I think they are all gender neutral really. :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm

Well, I am not ordering specifically for a boy but want to be able to use them on a boy after Charlotte iyswim.

I really like the Northern Lights but I have a Blueberry in that colour. I was thinking perhaps of the Ocean and the sunrise but can't figure out if it is pinky or red.

Firestorm and Mother Earth might be good options. Mmmm decisions.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:40 pm

I think the northern lights, lavendar fields and mother earth look very nice. Mine is baby blue but it was bought preloved so didn't choose it but it's nice.

I personally wouldn't get the sunrise for a boy either but that's just me!! :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:50 pm

kt24 wrote:I love my Berry Plush. I've got Everglade (which is much nicer then it looks in the picture) Lavender Fields and Ocean.
I'm going to get an embroidered one I think either firestorm or Rainforest. I like the earth tones ones best and I think they are all gender neutral really. :D

You see that is the other problem - do I get embroidery and if so which one. Humph! too many decisions!

Right I think I will get Ocean and either Everglade or Mother Earth - now just to see what embroidery would look best and with which one!

AND do I order extra inserts?

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Charliemum wrote:
Right I think I will get Ocean and either Everglade or Mother Earth - now just to see what embroidery would look best and with which one!

AND do I order extra inserts?

Sounds good. Ocean is yummy. Zac has it on in the pics I posted the other day. I love Everglade too. The embroidery is where I'm stuck. Too much choice................

I've never reused the outer. I always want to change it for something else. :lol: :lol: The inner fabric of the wrap is always a bit damp. I think Steph said she airs hers between uses though and they are fine. Not sure about extra inserts. :? I wouldn't use them I don't think.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:16 pm

I have a firestorm like from blueberry and I just love it.
I think you can use that for either sex.
xxxxxxxx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:23 pm

I would say the sunrise is girlie!

the firestorm is lovely!

they are pretty muchthe same as the blueberrycolours just named differently so sunrise is similar to ruby, firestorm - fire opal , everglade - emerald, ocean - sapphire!

jan x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat