hf1

Fleece pocket nappy recommendations.

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Fleece pocket nappy recommendations.

Postby emste76 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:29 am

DD1 is allergic to pul and so far i have tried standard minki pockets which didn't suit her shape. Weenotions pockets have been my favourite so far any other suggestioms welcome.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:32 am

Take a look in the reviews section, but things like bumgenius, blueberrys, funky nappies, pocket bots, happy heinys all work well. If you want an AIO, then natty nap naps are nice.
Actually since the standard minki fleece nappies have PUL hidden inside them, can you have PUL, but just not next to the skin?
Last edited by Rae on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:59 am

Fiona at Upsy Daisy Nappies sent me one of hers to try and it is all fleece which I have never used and I'm REALLY impressed with the fit, even though it is fleece she has made it still pretty trim, well worth a look! :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:12 am

clothmama wrote:Fiona at Upsy Daisy Nappies sent me one of hers to try and it is all fleece which I have never used and I'm REALLY impressed with the fit, even though it is fleece she has made it still pretty trim, well worth a look! :D

I have 2 of her minki ones and LOVE them.

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:11 am

thanks everybody for your suggestions. I wom a funky nappy last night on ebay. I will definately look at upsy daisy and nattynapnaps.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat