hf1

bless them, they do try....

My avatar
soni
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby soni » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm

:lol: Jim's pretty good too, though he did manage to not do the aplix up properly on a little lambs at the weekend...the result....a huge explosion all out of nappy , into longies and onto the wool trow she was sat on. I decided a shower off was the best option with him holding baby and me doing the showering. J managed to twist around and slip so mummy trying to rescue her (even though Jim had got hold) let go of shower head and soaked us all :lol: :lol: :lol: we could hardly see for laughing at this point! Maybe we need to get more poppers!!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Poor Erin. How did he manage to get it done up?

We have briefings when I get a new nappy. Whether it's for day or night, which boy it's for, which poppers to use.........

Paul is very good, apart from sometimes not pulling the nippa tight enough. He is also getting really good at choosing the right nappy for the right situation too. I have nothing left to teach him. :D

My avatar
sjb2711
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sjb2711 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:36 pm

After 3 and three quarter years and only one nappy type my DH is a dab hand! Although it does annoy me (and he knows it!!) when he calls disposables proper nappies - ARGHHHHHHHH! Cloth nappies are REAL nappies and the BEST!!

It's also amazing that his mother has only ever changed our boys nappy once - 'I don't know how they WORK!!'. How did she ever manage putting a terries nappy on her children eons ago?? Today's nappies are so much easier - you don't really need to be a rocket scientist - their son (my DH) isn't :D :D !!

Sarah

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Awww, bless him f0r trying.

Gav is pretty g00d but he c0uld never put a night nappy t0gether, I make sure everything is made up ready f0r use but he can put them all 0n and I have a few different types :wink:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:12 pm

jules070603 wrote:Awww, bless him f0r trying.

Gav is pretty g00d but he c0uld never put a night nappy t0gether, I make sure everything is made up ready f0r use but he can put them all 0n and I have a few different types :wink:

Oh it was ready made up for him he is just a doofuss lol

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:15 pm

LOL my dh is pretty useless really unless it's all made up for him.

I told him off the other night becasue he was just putting a couche cover on and no pjs - he said he couldn't find the longies as they weren't in the drawer. So I got them for him (from the drawer obviously) and he changed her. When I had to change her stinky bum later on, I found the couche cover inside the longies!!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:09 pm

babyroo wrote:LOL my dh is pretty useless really unless it's all made up for him.

I told him off the other night becasue he was just putting a couche cover on and no pjs - he said he couldn't find the longies as they weren't in the drawer. So I got them for him (from the drawer obviously) and he changed her. When I had to change her stinky bum later on, I found the couche cover inside the longies!!!!

Better safe than sorry!!

Paul is quite good really - provided I stuff the nappies (which he wouldn't have a clue about he doesn't get involved with that - too complicated!) he's fine at choosing a night nappy and popping some woolies or a fleece wrap over the top...

Hannah - how was poor Erin's skin this morning after a night of no fleece?!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Was quite impressed with Eoin yesterday, he did a nappy wash and remembered to take the boosters out of the huggle :shock:

However.....I found out later that he had put said huggle into the wash without rinsing it at all :evil: , yes it was a pooey one

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Was quite impressed with Eoin yesterday, he did a nappy wash and remembered to take the boosters out of the huggle :shock:

However.....I found out later that he had put said huggle into the wash without rinsing it at all :evil: , yes it was a pooey one

I've found nappies in the bucket before complete with poo-filled liner!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat