hf1

Hannah!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Nappyjan wrote:
Rae wrote:Off the top of my head - the same width as a BG microfibre insert, and about 3/4 the length.

:lol: :lol: how big is a bg microfibre insert????? :lol: :lol:

jan x

Oh Jan, I thought you of all people would know that. :lol: About the same size as the blueberry large (or the blueberry one size on the poppers for the largest setting).

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Thank you! I don't have any bum genius's!!!

jan x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Jan - I like my BG's, but there are other more exciting nappies on the market. Just assumed with all you had tested and sold on along the way that you had done them at some time.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:29 pm

An0ther fan 0f easy peasy hemp b00sters. I need t0 0rder s0me m0re actually as I use them in everything s0 if Zach is in p0ckets in the day I haven't en0ugh with my 6 t0 last till washing and I end up w0rrying ab0ut n0t having a dry 0ne f0r night nappy.

Well w0rth the wait.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 pm

I only ordered 3 but will order more if we really like them but do have some hemp insets already that do a good job, don't know what make they are and combined with the bamboo ones from Ali i probably will have enough as got a right selection of various inserts :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 pm

But I also love the blueberry hemp/microfibre combo inserts - they are so handy (just a tad more expensive). To think I once thought I'm not going to bother with hemp.

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:54 am

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the blueberry combo inserts. i ordered a whole load from the US which my sis brought back at christmas. i've got both the one size and large and they are al fab!! Wee Notions do a similarly designed insert now too.

jackie x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:36 pm

I have a Wee Notions hemp and bamboo combo insert which is brill. And only slightly more expensive than Easy Peasy.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat