hf1

Negative comments on Daily Mail site

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Negative comments on Daily Mail site

Postby freckle » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm

First we had the breast-is-best mafia and now a breed of reusable nappy hitlers have emerged. Yeah yeah yeah, we all have our opinion but at the end of the day we all have a choice and to be honest I was to busy enjoying my baby to concern myself with issues like this. And I didn't fancy being elbow deep in smelly nappies and wasting time over them.
- Heather, Edinburgh, 4/12/2009 16:05

Too busy enjoying her baby that she couldn't breastfeed? Now there is a new argument! As obviously everyone breastfeeding couldn't possibly be enjoying their baby AND breastfeeding.

It's a great attitude to have - all I care about is my, myself and I and the rest of the world isn't worth concerning themselves with. :evil:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Some of the comments are making me really laugh! :hug:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm

i added my thoughts earlier, some people just won't consider reusables, i know som of my best friends think i'm a hippy for using them and blw.
xx

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:18 pm

This is not personal, but if you are so concerned about the environment why did you breed? More specifically why did you have SIX children?
The first question also applies to Miliband and the oh-so-eco-conscious harridans on Moosnet, sorry, 'Mumsnet'.
The planet is not just for future human generations but for ALL species that inhabit it - species that are quickly being pushed aside to accommodate ever expanding human numbers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0YlG6KKP2

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: how cruel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Oh my word what an arguement!

I just am happy that I am lucky enough to have been educated in the world of modern cloth nappies. Everytime I tell someone I use nappies the first response is 'Urgh do you have to soak them?' :babyrolleyes:

I put peoples rudeness and horrified reactions down to lack of education. They have no idea how easy cloth is and how much more hygenic, smells less... well you all know the rest. They are the ones to be pitied, we should all feel very sorry for them and their babies that they do not get the same pleasure from their nappies as us and our babies.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:39 am

emmalala wrote:This is not personal, but if you are so concerned about the environment why did you breed? More specifically why did you have SIX children?
The first question also applies to Miliband and the oh-so-eco-conscious harridans on Moosnet, sorry, 'Mumsnet'.
The planet is not just for future human generations but for ALL species that inhabit it - species that are quickly being pushed aside to accommodate ever expanding human numbers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0YlG6KKP2

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: how cruel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have a thick skin I can take it. :wink:

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Wow - the ignorance is outstanding!! Each to their own I suppose. I had to stop reading :hohoho:

I'm proud that by using cloth I've gone some way to reducing the fact my gorgeous son might have to buy his first house on an old landfill full of nappies. And besides weenotions don't make disposables :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat