What do you keep your nappies in?

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

What do you keep your nappies in?

Postby cazza1982_123 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello all!

Hope everyone is well. Just wondering what people keep their nappies in? I have our nappies down in the lounge and have 3 little baskets but the only problem is that because of my nappy addiction I need something bigger (as I'm stacking up nappies on top of the nappies in the baskets!!).

I was thinking about one of those leather cube pouffe's that open's up but not sure and wondered what other's use?

Thanks!

Caroline xx

:wine:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What do you keep your nappies in?

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Im the same as you with 3 baskets, but I only have a small stash :(

I think there was post on here a few weeks ago, I remember seeing all Louise's nappies :shock: :giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:11 pm

mine are under the changing table

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm too much of a neat freak to have them sitting out esp downstairs :oops:
We keep Gracies in a storage ladder the same as this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JML-Door-Storage- ... 53db4c9b62, it is on the back of Gracies bedroom door. xx

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Mine are under the changing table, Rileys are on the right and Lachlans on the left. Wraps in the drawer, a pile each for wraps needed and no wraps needed in the middle, and nighttime stuff on the bottom. And its all labeled as DH goes nuts - apparently its too hard to remember where stuff is :giggle:

Oh and then theres the pile on the airer, the pile in the kitchen ready to go downstairs, and the pile in the changing buckets :giggle: And then the ones that I forget and leave in the garage.... but at least its cold and it hardens the poo!
Last edited by gilbertandmartha on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

I have a little corner shelving unit in the kitchen, beside the fridge (only available space lol!)
I'd love the hanging things Louise has, but my stash isn't pretty enough to show off :(

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 pm

The ladder is a good idea. I do have a changing unit upstairs in Jack's room but want to keep the nappies downstairs so that me, OH and mum aren't going back and forth for nappies all day! the nappies are neat and you can only see the front of one of the baskets but I would like them totally hidden but still downstairs so they are to hand. I will keep on searching for a solution!
:x

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 am

We have one of these hanging from the ceiling in DS's room.... http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30096162

It has all types separated so DH doesnt get too confused. I think I will need somehting bigger for 2 though.... may invest in one of those door hangers.

My avatar
susanjayneh
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby susanjayneh » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am

I have a wicker basket - I like mine on display :babyroll:

I've also recruited a few clothies when other mums have spotted just how cute they can be.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat