hf1

Petit Toddler Fuzzi Bunz?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Petit Toddler Fuzzi Bunz?

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi - I ordered 2 of the old medium fuzzis and just got email saying that they arent in stock, but large and petit toddler sizes are avail. Does anyone know how the petit toddler fits when compared to the medium? Evie is very long (98th centile) but very slim for her height (50th centile) and is on the 2nd tightest settings on the medium pink gingham, which is bigger than my original medium fuzzis were. Does that waffle make sense?

Im wondering if I should just cancel or get the petit toddler ones.

Thanks for your help - Sadie xx

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:36 pm

I think that the petite is about the same size as the medium but with a bigger rise.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:51 pm

I would go with the petite toddler. My DD2 fits the same in both...

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Thanks Ali - that sounds like it would be a good fit then for Evie. Will confirm I want them and look forward to a little fluffy post (hopefully will arrive when dh out)

Sadie xx

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Thanks Hannah - we crossed posts. Have just confirmed I will take the 2 petit toddler ones, so looking forward to getting them.

Sadie xx

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:11 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Thanks Ali - that sounds like it would be a good fit then for Evie. Will confirm I want them and look forward to a little fluffy post (hopefully will arrive when dh out)

Sadie xx

hehehehe it's always best if the squishy post (wool and nappies) arrives when dh is out!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat