hf1

Kissaluv...?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Kissaluv...?

Postby lilylover » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 pm

Hey ladies, seeing as though I am ordering a lovely wee notions wrap I thought I would order another new fitted (oh naughty me :lol: !). I loved the look of the kissaluv on little cutie Matthew but wondered are they any good for older bubs? They do look quite bulky though. Any other suggestions for another fitted I could try?

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:14 am

I bought a bargain stack of about 8 of them in size 1. They were ok but I thought they were not absorbent enough for thier bulk and drying time. A friend even lent me a size 2 which I gave back without using!!! I think you can do better! Have you got a bamboozle, they are sooo slim and lovely colours?

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:44 am

Hi Lily,

The kissaluv was great for Matthew when he was tiny, and we were changing LOTS so absorbancy wasn't an issue (although it seemed reasonably absorbant to me). I have known of others using them succesfully on older babies, I suppose it depends on the baby. They are quite a low slung nappy, apparently good for chunkier rather than skinny babies. Oh, and they come in different colours.

I'd recommend trying a wam bamboo (recently changed name to bambineo sp?). I really like them, sooo slim (more so than my bamboozles) but very absorbant. Come in applix or nippa (popper available in few weeks I think). Colours aren't as bright as bamboozles though. And the booster is seperate, which I don't like as much, but it does mean they dry faster.

I still haven't found the perfect fitted :(

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat