My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Cloth bums r us in back of M&B

Postby megansmummy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 am

Louise wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:
Louise wrote::wine: Yay for yummy cloth! (Although I won't be buying from Cloth Bums again after my bad experience)

WSS
did u ever get a reply louise? i didnt :roll:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Nope, terrible CS. No way I'm buying from them again. :evil: :evil: :nono:

I know Miana has been very poorly however, im still waiting on the free wipe cubes that were meant to come with my order as it was an offer that if you bought three GM's you got some...well i bought 6 in august. They also offered me some wipes as GM didnt have the nappies i wanted in stock when they tried to order them....I recieved the nappies fine but no sign of the other bits...

ETA YAY for a better ad though...i get sick of seeing bambino mios everywhere too!! :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Personally not ordered from cloth bums r us, but won some lanolin which I never got so wouldn't order, still good mummies getting to see the yummy cloth that is out there

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Interesting thread. I didn't realise other people had received poor CS from Cloth Bums R Us. Ages ago I ordered when they had a 10% off offer running. The discount didn't apply when I checked out, and despite contacting Mi to enquire about it and being promised a refund, it never materialised. I didn't bother chasing it up as it was only a tiny amount. But interesting to read other people's experiences - it seems off CS wasn't a one-off maybe?

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm quite shocked by this thread as I've ordered from them a couple of times and not had problems. Guess I'll be more warey in future though!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Both me and Louise ordered some Lanolin misters from them. They didn't mist as such, and more blobbed when you sprayed them. We'd both emailed them and were told we'd get another, thinner, bottle when they redid the batch. They haven't answered any other emails and that was weeks ago now... :(

Oh and I didn't get the free lanolin that I was supposed to get either.

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Both me and Louise ordered some Lanolin misters from them. They didn't mist as such, and more blobbed when you sprayed them. We'd both emailed them and were told we'd get another, thinner, bottle when they redid the batch. They haven't answered any other emails and that was weeks ago now... :(

Oh and I didn't get the free lanolin that I was supposed to get either.

I bought lanolin mister too and mine blobs - meant to contact them but forgot :oops: , looks like I may as well not bother though :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm

I've been asked to be a tester about four times for different products, asked for my address and then nothing materialised :roll: I'm not out of pocket but it is rather annoying and very poor CS...

I've met Miana too :roll:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm

:wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

It is very annoying, i have been waiting 4 months... Im not out of pocket becuase they were free products but they shouldnt have put on the special offer and then offered gratuity items and then not fulfil them really :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat