hf1

Bumgenius v2.0 - buy one get one free

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Bumgenius v2.0 - buy one get one free

Postby Amanda » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 pm

In looking for newborn nappies I stumbled across thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk and see they're offering bumgenius onesize v2.0 on a buy one get one free. Inserts don't appear to be included, but it still seems like a bargain, at £7 per bg. Pockets don't work for Connor (although I've never actually tried a bg), but I'm sorely tempted to get a couple to try out with the next sproglet - what inserts should I buy to go with them?

Amanda x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Annette was selling (and I think sold) some BG inserts in the for sale section. Are called Cotton something off the top of my head. The V2 are a good price with the V3 starting to sell (in the USA, and soon enough here). They are a good nappy, but just get boring after a while. Actually I think Sukhi was also trying to sell some new V2 BG's.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:36 pm

lots of places are doing that offer, but somewhere (i'll report back in a min) was just selling them for £7 so you didn't need 2

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Just spotted Hemp Babies Bigger Weeds are on BOGOF too, would they be suitable inserts?

Amanda x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:43 pm

I've not used them but can't see why not with the microfibre.

It was kittykins who had them for £7 but they must all be gone as they have the v3 now, sorry

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:47 pm

Thanks for checking Ali, might have a scout around some of the other sites then to see what deals are around.

Rae, I think it's Cotton Babies isn't it? The inserts I mean...

Amanda x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:48 pm

I think they are cotton babies

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:49 pm

They're not that different to fuzzi inserts really tho' IMO - same length, thickness etc... Just has poppers on (well mine does anyway!)

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Just saw someone else (jscobie) has just posted some of the inserts for sale in our nappy sale section.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat