hf1

Stash Disaster!!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Stash Disaster!!

Postby Allie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

rhead wrote:Yikes - can you sell the too-small ones to raise funds a bit sharpish? And any of Harriet's that aren't suitable? :wink:

Yeah, I'm going to try but not much is selling on the classifieds at the mo :-?

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:27 pm

We just had the same thing happen, everything got grown out of except the OS's. Luckily I have managed to sell most of it pretty quick and replace it, I think about £200 worth of stuff has been in and out of my hosue of late, shame I am still waiting on about 7 WN's.....

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

OH NO!! I think Jabula have some discounts at the moment but not sure if they have ended might be worth a look if you find a few more pennies.

If its any consolation my friend is on 16 day nappies and 3 night nappies too at the moment, she is stash building. :hug: :hug:

Sarah x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh no, but I would secretly love an excuse to have to restock Jasmine's stash :wink: Would suggest that you make some, but I know you haven't exactly got spare time at the moment...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:09 pm

oh no, hope some of your stuff sells on classifieds soon so you can buy some new ones!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 am

Allie I've got at least four larges I could lend you...

Three large jimmy riddles (albeit a bit pink) and an older style WNNL in flames print... That's for starters, I could find a few more large nappies I'm sure if needed...

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

I have a large white plain JR. I didn't pay much for it!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Annette wrote:It is either a disaster or an OPPORTUNITY :twisted: :twisted: :giggle:

WSS

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:58 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Dexters recent growth spurt has rendered half of his stash useless :shock: . I've taken 16 nappies out of his stash today which are just too small :( . I now only have 15 daytime nappies and 3 night nappies that fit, I'm never going to manage with that many :-?

I have more night nappies than days :giggle: god i wish i had 15! does he go through nappies like mad then? wouldnt 7 or 8 a day last? :-? we only have 3 pockets, a DnF and some fitted night nappies :( You're lucky! (although booooo for losing half your stash :( )

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat