hf1

Gah! Growth spurt!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Gah! Growth spurt!!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:05 am

Nooooooooooooooooo my gorgeous medium Tykie Diapers are now almost low rise on her :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x

I wish stuff wasn't being so slow to sell!!!! :x :x :x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Gah! Growth spurt!!!

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 am

:hug: what do all these babies think they are doing, who said they could grow, I seem to remember a rather stunning tykie you had, I bet it'd get snapped up quickly

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 am

Oh no!!! Please stop growing Grace, we dont have the funds yet for your bigger nappies :giggle:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:21 am

Oh no what a shame :hug:

flutterby wrote::hug: what do all these babies think they are doing, who said they could grow, I seem to remember a rather stunning tykie you had, I bet it'd get snapped up quickly

[ Mobile Post ] Image

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

I'll happily have any spare growth spurts you don't want, I want Catrin to hurry up and fit her medium pink camo blueberry wrap :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Yikes! Lili still fits in her medium Tykies (although the one with the woven outer is definitely getting snug :() ... she did go through a long period though when she needed a much higher rise than she does now, we had major builder's bum issues with a lot of nappies :giggle:.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm

:shock: wow, Gracie still fits very well into her mediums and she is long, Gracie must have a long body, our Gracie is long legged
Tell me again, what it your tykies like :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:11 pm

I think she must have a funny shaped bum :? :giggle: :oops:
I'm going to have a fiddle with the fit but basically she's getting builder's bum yet they're fine at the front...
She's not hugely long but I think she may have a long body... She wears size 12-18 vests and isn't even 9months yet :shock:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Phew I put her dragonfly tykie on her at bedtime and had a fiddle with the fit and it's fine - what a relief!
Perhaps it's the knit print that fits smaller?
Going to have to have a faff with the fittings as I really don't want to have to sell my brand new dunk'n'fluffs before they've even arrived :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat