Is this the one??

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Is this the one??

Postby beck » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:30 am

**http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=MEOneSizeBamboo

Is this the nappy that some of you raved about a little while ago? I have 2 cotton ones but dont rate them that highly at all so are the bamboo ones really that much better? I'm thinking of getting some if they are so that both Will and Fi can wear them.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 am

I know that Jules raves about the ME Bamboo. I haven't tried them myself so I don't know how they compare to the cotton ones. I had heard that they are not more absorbent than the cotton ones but are slimmer being bamboo.

A friend of mine used solely meos on her 3 and said the biggest advantage was not having to sort out the washing as they fitted the older and younger child.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:31 pm

They are almost the same but slightly different from the cotton ones. Yes I like them, but I think they perform the same - not knowing quite how many washes they have had now.

I can see me falling back on my MEOS collection once I start work with different sizes of nappies needed rather than sorting.

I do like MEOS though as somehow they fit differently almost around lower leg, so having lots of different nappies touching different parts helps stop rubbing rashes IYSWIM - but the downside is the wrap has to be chosen carefully!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat