hf1

Fluffy post! woooo:)

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Fluffy post! woooo:)

Postby clairelana » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm

MissFrodo wrote:Oh the blue one is very pretty!

Its a minkee outer.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm

clairelana wrote:
MissFrodo wrote:Oh the blue one is very pretty!

Its a minkee outer.

I want to touch it, seems so lovely and soft :oops:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 am

clairelana wrote:
mummytofive wrote:Front snapping fitteds, yay!! Does small dance around living room. Claire are they HC? We are desp for FS for Ted.

Gorgeous by the way.

Yes they are from HC. They took aaaggges to get here though :roll: about 9 weeks :shock: the lady was lovely though and refunded me for one of the nappies as it was supposed to be for my nappy SS :x
As Kaydi seems to be PTing in the day, they might be for sale soon :cry:

Remember us if you do :wink:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 am

mummytofive wrote:
clairelana wrote:
mummytofive wrote:Front snapping fitteds, yay!! Does small dance around living room. Claire are they HC? We are desp for FS for Ted.

Gorgeous by the way.

Yes they are from HC. They took aaaggges to get here though :roll: about 9 weeks :shock: the lady was lovely though and refunded me for one of the nappies as it was supposed to be for my nappy SS :x

Remember us if you do :wink:

:giggle:
I'm going to have loads to sell :cry: all my flutterby fluffs, HO's, goodmama's, WNNL's.
She's using the potty when were at home so I only need nappies for nap time, bed time and when we go out. She's even started asking when were out sometimes. :cry:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Anything FS could have Ted's name on it, (or bum in it) if it's not too girlie. :mrgreen:

My avatar
lealea
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lealea » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 am

clairelana wrote:

Gorgeous by the way.

9 weeks? :shock: I've just ordered a custom slot of 3 of these nappies. I don't want it to take 9 weeks :( I want them now!! :x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 am

lealea wrote:
clairelana wrote:

Gorgeous by the way.

9 weeks? :shock: I've just ordered a custom slot of 3 of these nappies. I don't want it to take 9 weeks :( I want them now!! :x

They come from Canada, I don't think they usually take so long. The lady said 2 - 6 weeks. I ordered them when all the postal strikes were happening. :roll:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 pm

clairelana wrote:I'm going to have loads to sell :cry: all my flutterby fluffs, HO's, goodmama's, WNNL's.
She's using the potty when were at home so I only need nappies for nap time, bed time and when we go out. She's even started asking when were out sometimes. :cry:

Ooooo I'd have any FFs or Gm's!!!! just name your price!!! think I have plenty of bedbugs unless they are toddler size :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat