hf1

Friday Night Fluffy bottoms

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Friday Night Fluffy bottoms

Postby cookiegirl » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Jude is in his usual boosted bedbug, blue and navy Woolleywrap longies and navy PJ top.

Annika- Hope Taliesin is ok :hug:
Tanya- :hug: for Bella :(

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Rowan is in a Bedbug and BnB longies. She's absolutely fine but I'm going to add Toby to the poorly baby list. My big baby is throwing up everywhere tonight. He's finally asleep so fc it lasts.

Sleep tight fluffy bums and I hope all these poorly babes are feeling better soon.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Nathan is in one of his LLS UDNN with a fleece soaker, vest and pj's.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Amber is in her HONN with WN fleece wrap, long sleeved top and fleece sleepsuit. Poor babe has a cold and a cough (luckily i have the worst of it) Fingers crossed she sleeps through and is ok xx

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Ah hope all babies are feeling better soon. Its so horrible when they are ill. Jack is in bed wearing a WNNN's (one in my avatar) with a nappies by minki cream fleece wrap, stripey baby grow that says I love Daddy and his spotty grobag (again). Hope all bubba's sleep well. Jack has been a bit unsettled since going to bed but think he had some wind so is fine now after I burped him in his sleep!

xx

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Dylan has on his soy UDNN boosted with an EP hemp with his new bright green disana soaker all under his next red/green striped monster sleepsuit, oh and a monsters vest (undone at poppers) too. :-)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat