new nappies

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

new nappies

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 pm

hi all

i want some new fitteds and wool as DH has given me MONEY WOOO but dont know what to buy!

can you help and throw afew ideas at me!

:happypixies: :merryxmas:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: new nappies

Postby happytails » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Ooooh what do you like??

Fitteds im really loving Dunk and Fluff at the moment. I think Jabula have some but i have gotten mine from Tami herself and the wait isnt too long! Second choice for fitteds would be WNNL (i think Wee notions are closing for a wee bit after/during xmas though).

Night nappies, I really fancy trying those LLS UDNN's not sure if they have any customs though?

Always wanted to try Tykie Diapers :)

Im sure Louise will be here soon to offer some advice and tempt you into spending :twisted:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 pm

The next nappy I will be purchasing will be a puddlekins bamboo velour night nappy

Our current favourites are serged Dunk N Fluffs and a fleece WNAI2 (with no pul, and a 6 layer BV topped insert)

Our new snugglebots wool interlock soaker arrived - it is lovely and was very reasonably priced too!

ETA - where are Louise, Rachel (Rhead) and Velvetsteph?

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 pm

yeah i do love my DnF's i was waiting for jabula to get more mediums instock so i dont have to keep paying out for postage! ive never brought them direct from tami though, is it cheaper and do i just put a custom order in?

im not into WN only the NN i like and i have enough night nappies!

yeah hopefully louise can give me some ideas! im really loving wool atm and never thought i would!

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

2climbingboys wrote:The next nappy I will be purchasing will be a puddlekins bamboo velour night nappy

Our current favourites are serged Dunk N Fluffs and a fleece WNAI2 (with no pul, and a 6 layer BV topped insert)

Our new snugglebots wool interlock soaker arrived - it is lovely and was very reasonably priced too!

ETA - where are Louise, Rachel (Rhead) and Velvetsteph?

im just looking on snugglebots and really good prices! i did just buy a soaker from bebesnuggles last week though!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Just following this tread for info and also to decided where and what to buy next ;)

Blonde question I guess but I'm not sure, just checked snugglebots, fleece longies is that all you'll need to wear instead of a wrap? :oops:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:36 pm

MissFrodo wrote:Just following this tread for info and also to decided where and what to buy next ;)

Blonde question I guess but I'm not sure, just checked snugglebots, fleece longies is that all you'll need to wear instead of a wrap? :oops:

yeah you can use fleece longies as a wrap :) also try bebesnuggles there rather cheap!

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:47 pm

likin the DnF reviews, these are on my list to try next. Likin the BuBubebe too they look so cute!

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

daydreamer wrote:likin the DnF reviews, these are on my list to try next. Likin the BuBubebe too they look so cute!

ihave a few bububebe's they are lovely!not as trim as DnF though

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat