hf1

The last fluffy bottoms of the decade

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

The last fluffy bottoms of the decade

Postby moonfruit » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Will is wearing a frog minki and spiderman pj's, Lottie is wearing a well boosted stufie, cow print minkee shorties and elephant print velour sleepsuit and Teddy is wearing a boosted dream-eze, harmony minkee wrap and cut4cloth sleepsuit.

Luke is wearing his Derby County pj's and Imogen is wearing her Tinkerbelle pj's.

Sleep well and sweet dreams xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: The last fluffy bottoms of the decade

Postby megansmummy » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Kieren is in his hucklberry minkee WNNN and PK soaker with a l/s teddy t-shirt and his sleeping bag!

Megans asleep in her peppa pig pj's!

Sleep well little ones and Happy new year!! :wine:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm

alsiter has been in sposies alday and tonight as he has toxic poo :puke:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 pm

Ella is in a boosted yellow nippa cotton tots bots as her night nappies weren't dry yet. :oops: They make great reserve nappies though and wonderful under mummy knit longies.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 pm

Dh put Tallin to bed and can't remember which nappy. He'll get changed later too and dh will probably do that and won't remember either :lol: He has wool over, probably knitted by me!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Kacie is now out of her DnF and in a Babybufters blue daisy print NN with autumnal coloured longies on and a 'little lamb' pj top.
Not that she's showing any signs of sleeping having fell asleep after dinner at half 6 :roll:

Sleep tight fluffy bums :hug:

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Elliott's gone to bed in his WNNN minkee outer with Christmas dove embroidery. Our knitted wool needs lanolising so he's got a tyki diaper wool interlock soaker over it and snuggled in a fleece all in one.

Ruby has her HSM 3 pj's on and Harry his skeleton ones :wink:

I hope all babies and lo's have a good night tonight :D

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Scarlett is in her '4 seasons' bedbug (boosted with a little hemp as she drank a small lake at tea time!!) covered with lovely Carley made (from BC, dunno if she posts on here too) MLL dyed orange & pink shorties all snuggled up in her lovely 'winter' next babygro & lollypop grobag.

Ok, so nothing except the grobag and wool match lol, but theyre all my faves :giggle:

Sleep well babies! Scarlett was out like a light after a fun filled afternoon at a play centre running round with her cousin for a few hours and then lunch at a restaurant after :wine:

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Barney is in a Cloth Canoe Twilight, mummy knitted alpaca soaker and his stripey alien pj's
Millie is wearing her new brushed cotton pj's which are pink (obviously!) with russian dolls on them.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat