hf1

Argh!! Fluff stuck in the post!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Argh!! Fluff stuck in the post!!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Don't start me on the post. I have a parcel missing in the post right now and the bl**dy RM can't be bothered to do anything about it. I don't even know what it is or who it is from, but the apparently tried to deliver it on the 30th Dec and I pounced on the postie who shoved the card through the door who didn't have it even though he had the card, it wasn't in the sorting office the next day for me to collect and it didn't get redelievered on the 2nd and they still can't find it right now.

I don't think the snow makes any difference to the incompetence of the post people, it is just yet another excuse why I don't have any post.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Ive had post wahoooooo! got a delivery of parcels one from america northern essence goodies, posted on 16th december v impressed!
most worringly :shock: ive also had 2 parcels for another person! hoping she is listed on the phone so i can call her and wondering whether she has any of mine?
then the regular postie has been with letters and a parcel of fluff 2 mutts and a d n f from the preloved board!
just waiting on another 4 nappies from the preloved board lol!

lets hope it keeps coming!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm

We only have about 2" here but they don't clear or grit the roads so it's a bit hairy out there! Apparently post hasn't been distributed to or picked up from our local sorting office since Monday :x.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Our road is pretty impassable (is that even a word) I think I had post on tuesday but nothing since. Bin men haven't been today either and they are supoosed to be delivering a new bin after they got it lost a couple of weeks back :roll: If I used sposies I would would have binbags overflowing into the house :oops:

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Just been to the post office to post some fluff
i asked the assistant what the post situation was like she said that they haven't had collections from the office everyday like they normally would and the overall pictures is worse than what it was before christmas.
I'm still missing three parcels and at this rate i won't get them till next christmas!!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 am

well today the postman (not my regular one) has given me all my neighbours post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and none of my own wonder where mine is last week I got two huge new look parcels for someone 3 streets away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat