Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Arrrghhh noooooooo!!! Thanks for the warning hun. :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 am

:shock: :shock: Oh dear!! How odd though as they are pul and so are swimming nappies :shock: :shock: Can you try hot tumble drying them??? (Obviously not to melt like the Bright bots ones :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink: )

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:33 am

clothmama wrote::shock: :shock: Oh dear!! How odd though as they are pul and so are swimming nappies :shock: :shock: Can you try hot tumble drying them??? (Obviously not to melt like the Bright bots ones :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink: )

:P :P :P
I tried a hot tumble but nothing worked :evil: and remember the bright bots were pvc not pul so technically not my fault -- they should have bigger warnings :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:11 pm

beck oh no

i would email motherease and let them know - you never know what you might get out of them :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:04 pm

ceratinly email motherease...they should warn if salt does something nasty to them...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 am

Oh thanks for the warning!

We're off to SA and Mauritius end of april... but as I write that it occurs to me I'll probaby use disposables :oops: as I dont think i'll be able to wash my nappies, and wouldnt trust the hotel not to ruin them!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:11 am

mabo wrote:We're off to SA and Mauritius end of april... but as I write that it occurs to me I'll probaby use disposables :oops: as I dont think i'll be able to wash my nappies, and wouldnt trust the hotel not to ruin them!

I think I'd do the same! If you get eco dispos you'll feel ok about it too! I used ones called nature baby or something in the uk and they were nicer than moltex

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat