hf1

So my brother wants to use cloth...

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

So my brother wants to use cloth...

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:30 am

....with his new baby, which is due in about a months time. I was up visiting my mum at the weekend and my brother, sil and nephew came round to see us. I spent ages showing my brother my different nappies and explaining it all, he seems really keen :D

My sil on the other hand isnt even slightly bothered, so i cant see them doing it, which is a shame! Im quite proud of my nice BBs and ittis and she just thought i was daft, miserable moo that she is!

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: So my brother wants to use cloth...

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

What a shame your SIL doesn't seem bothered but :wine: to your bro for considering it. There is still plenty time to convert them though :twisted:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 am

Yay for your brother, fc he can convince your sil at some point maybe go part time cloth to start with xx

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 am

I felt so sorry for him, he is so excited about the new baby (boy number 4 for him, second for his partner) and she doesnt even seem bothered!

Hopefully she will at least give it a go :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Lol, that makes a change from mums being excited and dads not seeming to care much :roll: ... about babies *and* nappies, actually! Maybe if you can work on your brother a bit more with the arguments for cloth he can work on your SIL :wink:.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat