hf1

Mommy's Touch?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Mommy's Touch?

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:06 pm

I have just spotted these on here http://www.kipskabin.co.uk/index.php?cPath=13 and they look quite similar to fuzzi and bumgenius which i think is what I will go for.

I just loved the balck and white flower print ones! haha!

Have you heard of them are they any good?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:45 am

I have a couple of Mommy's Touch and really like them, they are very reliable on Charlotte. I think I now prefer the Bumgenius but the Mommy's Touch come in much better colours and prints. They are birth to potty although I haven't tried them on a newborn and they look a bit fiddly. You can get extension tabs for larger children though so should last to potty training.

The Black and White flower one is really cute.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:04 am

Han, another one that you could look at is thd GDiaper, bit of a faff to get hold of (unless one of the nice girls on here does a group order!) they do a gorgeous print called girly swirl or something like that (not pink!!!!!)

Havent' tried a Mommys Touch but agree they have nice patterns!! Might go and have a sneaky look!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:08 am

Rubbish boy prints, thats probably why I haven't got one!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:10 pm

Lol Tory! at the rubbish boys one.... i thought that too!

I love that swirly one it's gorgeous!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat