Please help!

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Please help!

Postby holmes2974 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi
I discovered this site last week and am now officially a complete addict! I've bought around 2 dozen nappies to try (I stuck to swaddlebees with my first little girl, but now that I have a second I'm realising what I missed out on first time around!) and I already have my original stock of swaddlebees and some prefolds and a couple of totsbots that I acquired on freecycle.
Just wondering how many nappies everyone has - I'm feeling very guilty about building up such a stash. :oops: What's the standard number for two in nappies?
(I'm kind of hoping you'll all have loads more than me and then I'll have an excuse for more shopping!) :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Please help!

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 pm

ummm i would say... ALOT :giggle:

I have about 45-50 for one in cloth :) there are people on here with ALOT more than that for one baby in cloth! :wink:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

i have about 30 with more on the way :oops: i need to sell some though as loads of them dont get used!

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm

megansmummy wrote:ummm i would say... ALOT :giggle:

I have about 45-50 for one in cloth :) there are people on here with ALOT more than that for one baby in cloth! :wink:

WSS! Some of mine are boring but funtionable like Bamboozles and LL Bamboo, but I am more and more in love with prettier nappies now. And my wool addiction is growing too!

I used prefolds for DS1 as I didn't really know anything else existed (didnt have the internet at home back then :oops: ) and feel like I missed out on sooooo much!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 pm

I have 1 in fulltime cloth and she has a stash of over 100 with about 15 on the way whilst her sister only wears cloth at night (almost night trained now :( ) and she has a stash of 12 nappies

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 pm

tell me about the wool addiction!i have so many pairs on order! i think my wool addiction is worse than my nappies addiction now :giggle: and its an expensive one!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Bella has a stash of 30 day nappies and 6 night nappies - all of which are WAHM made :)

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

vampiredreams wrote:I have 1 in fulltime cloth and she has a stash of over 100 with about 15 on the way whilst her sister only wears cloth at night (almost night trained now :( ) and she has a stash of 12 nappies

Hurray! :lol: :lol: I'm feeling better already! By my reckoning, it looks like I could be justified in doing lots more shopping then, as I've got two in full time cloth. Shame I'll have to potty train my oldest soon! :(

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 pm

clairelou88 wrote:tell me about the wool addiction!i have so many pairs on order! i think my wool addiction is worse than my nappies addiction now :giggle: and its an expensive one!

It's cheaper if you knit yourself :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat