hf1

This week is c**ppy nappy week for us!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

This week is c**ppy nappy week for us!

Postby charlibunny » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Im so glad i didn't out all of my least favourite nappies as we are now back to the 9+ explosive poo's a day and horrific sore bums. Yesterday i decided after she ruined my fave FF, PK, GM AND D&F's that they are going away until i can make her better again.
I cannot fathem out what she may have developed an allergy to now, i just can't think :shock: :x
The other day she swallowed something, im pretty sure it must have been some plastic toy that Molly got out of some sort. I caught her choking and wretching and when i picked her up to help her she swallowed whatever it was. She kept gagging and wretching then an hour later she puked. Nothing other than food came up. Kept a close eye on her and she kept her dinner down.
The runny poo started days BEFORE the choking incident but is getting worse and worse. Its getting so bad her dinners she has eaten are coming out still formed just hours later :(

Sorry major rant there.. back to the nappies :giggle:
Today we are using our back up nappies i hide away in an old bucket... greenkids, funky nappys, fuzzi's etc. Boring but needs must as fleece liners AND paper liners still are not saving my prcious BV fitteds :cry: :cry:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: This week is c**ppy nappy week for us!

Postby emmalala » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:15 pm

:hug: did they find anything wrong at the hospital? sorry, not been on for ages so bit out of date :oops:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:21 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

emmalala wrote::hug: did they find anything wrong at the hospital? sorry, not been on for ages so bit out of date :oops:

Yeah they think she has some sort of rare mast cell disorder where the cells in her body break down too easily, hence her severe allergic reactions. The sad thing is she will get more and more allergies and may never grow out of some. The good thing is we now have Epi pens so she is safe if she ever goes into anaphalactic shock again!
The reason for her constant runny poo is the allergies are causing gut inflamitory disease :roll: :|
How are you hun seen you about on facebook a bit :mrgreen:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 pm

oh bless her :cry: hope it settles down soon :hug:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Sending massive hugs to you and Sophie :hug: :hug:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 pm

charlibunny wrote:
emmalala wrote::hug: did they find anything wrong at the hospital? sorry, not been on for ages so bit out of date :oops:

Yeah they think she has some sort of rare mast cell disorder where the cells in her body break down too easily, hence her severe allergic reactions. The sad thing is she will get more and more allergies and may never grow out of some. The good thing is we now have Epi pens so she is safe if she ever goes into anaphalactic shock again!
The reason for her constant runny poo is the allergies are causing gut inflamitory disease :roll: :|
How are you hun seen you about on facebook a bit :mrgreen:

aww poor lamb, at least you know now though. Bet your glad you did'nt just accept the toddler diahorea rubbish they tried to blame it on. Have seen you about a bit too, that farmville is quite addictive :giggle: And we're all fine, just a bit busy thanks

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Ugh, how horrible for you. :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope this latest round of poopiness clears up soon.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat