Tweedlebee nappies

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Tweedlebee nappies

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 am

rhead wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:I have a fitted and a pocket and they're both great. and really absorbent! There's a code for discount atm too ;)
I'm thinking of ordering one or two with the code lol!

:pinocchio: What code? Is it only for people who have ordered before? Actually I have but it was a while ago, I think I had a code but have misplaced it :(

I'm a member of her Yahoo group and I got an email to say she's closing customs for a couple of weeks to catch up I think and do some instock stuff for other shops. It's a 10% off code...

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 am

i am waiting for some more outfits from her, they are currently in transit :yahoo: , i have been debating the nappies and now i am just thinking i NEED them hehe (i mean Caleb needs them :oops: ). I don't think I have a code and I have spent a fortune with her :( *toddles off to look through paperwork*

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 am

babygrowbelly wrote:i am waiting for some more outfits from her, they are currently in transit :yahoo: , i have been debating the nappies and now i am just thinking i NEED them hehe (i mean Caleb needs them :oops: ). I don't think I have a code and I have spent a fortune with her :( *toddles off to look through paperwork*

I always get a code with my order but if your order is in transit I would just email her and say you're wanting to put in another order and were wondering if you could get the code now. She obviously always gives them for repeat custom so doubt she'd mind giving it early. Otherwise her facebook group normally lists codes when she's doing them.

ETA there is a code on her facebook page at the moment for the next 2 days.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:27 am

Darn, I'm still not that excited about any of the knit fabrics. Maybe that's a good thing :oops:. She also does buy 5 get 1 free (more like 20% off), and I bet p&p would be less for a single order. Organize yourselves, ladies! :giggle:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 am

rhead wrote:Darn, I'm still not that excited about any of the knit fabrics. Maybe that's a good thing :oops:. She also does buy 5 get 1 free (more like 20% off), and I bet p&p would be less for a single order. Organize yourselves, ladies! :giggle:

I'd go in for one of the 5!!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

hehe i did that offer just for Caleb :oops:

she was lovely and sent one over just to check with measurements as Caleb seems to be rather awkward with standard sizes. she has sent me emails of pics of the completed work and i can't wait to see him in them :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 am

freckle wrote:
rhead wrote:Darn, I'm still not that excited about any of the knit fabrics. Maybe that's a good thing :oops:. She also does buy 5 get 1 free (more like 20% off), and I bet p&p would be less for a single order. Organize yourselves, ladies! :giggle:

I'd go in for one of the 5!!

i think i could be tempted again............

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 pm

do you reckon you could order 5 , get 1 free , and still use the 10% discount code?? It doesnt say you cant , does it?? :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 pm

sophie2198 wrote:do you reckon you could order 5 , get 1 free , and still use the 10% discount code?? It doesnt say you cant , does it?? :oops: :giggle:

Oooo I have a 15% off we could use!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat