hf1

Nappy storage

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Nappy storage

Postby Saskia » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

I like the box! I think the storage ladders are really good though as they keep them out of the way. Might have to invest in one :)

I definitely haven't got enough for an airing cupboard full yet!!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm

We have this matching cabinet, wardrobe and change unit in Sandys room so the nappies are stacked on the shelves, two rows on each shelf. Im running out of room though :giggle:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00108661

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Lol Jenna!

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get those storage ladders? I found one on ebay for £7 + £5 postage.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

I know last time the ladders were mentioned people said ebay, but the ones they have on now arent as big as the one in Louise's picture i think?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 pm

I was just doing a search (for 'door shoe rack') and found this: http://cgi.ebay.ie/OVER-DOOR-SHOE-RACK- ... 45eeb76e14 , a full size one, but it's quite expensive. Free postage though (for you lucky lot in the UK anyway LOL), still deciding whether to get one or not. Probably by the time I decide they'll all be gone :lol:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm

This is where i keep Lottie's, dh made them especially for them :D Excuse the rubbish stash pic though, it was a bit depleted in this pic, must do an up to date one :oops:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 am

I just use a folding box from tesco. I have 3 layers of nappies in there though when it only holds 2 so could do with somethong bigger really.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 am

I'm being very lazy atm. All Bella's nappies used to live in her bedroom on the stoarge shelves in there next to the changing unit. But she's been making such a fuss about going to her room to get her nappy changed that I've been doing most of them in the livin room, so all the nappies are in a washing basket in there (mostly not put back together atm as well :oops: ).

Sproglet's are in a wicker basket in our room (which is overflowing :oops: ).

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 am

juboo752 wrote:This is where i keep Lottie's, dh made them especially for them :D Excuse the rubbish stash pic though, it was a bit depleted in this pic, must do an up to date one :oops:

It's not a rubbish stash pic by any means! You have some gorgeous nappies and wool by the looks of it :D The shelves look good. We are hoping to move house soon where Freya will have her own room, so will see if hubby can knock something up then!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat