hf1

If money was no object....

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: If money was no object....

Postby Saskia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't have loads of experience yet - but so far I'm loving BG organic AIOs, Fuzzi Bunz and Weenotions, so I'd probably just have lots more of those (which I will do gradually over the next few months!). I like the look of the Itti Bittis, but the SIO version didn't work for us at all. I might try again with an AIO...

We have no need for night nappies yet - but if/when we do I'll have to have a rethink. Is there a specific night nappy which is a pocket/AIO type?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Nappy -Whore to here.... I like trying them all out! :giggle:

though if money were no object I'd have to open a nappy brothel.... then everyone could try everything and I'd have them all! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 pm

LilMrsAverage wrote: if money were no object I'd have to open a nappy brothel....

:hohoho: :hohoho: to a nappy brothel. Would you have fluffstitutes in it :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

I really like my stash and just in time for her to PT this summer no doubt lol.

I like to have two systems as i like different nappies for different needs/occasions - for this reason i have more than a full stash of fitteds AND pockets/AIO's hehe - i can go close to 2wks without washing lo (not that i ever would!) I love F&S and HL fitteds for use under wool & wraps - i only use DnF wraps as these are my faves...

Pocket wise i love WNSS and my WNOS now shes on the largest rise and i dont need to worry about the rise poppers becoming undone lol. Also like a few Itti AIOs and BBSS thrown in too, for variety.

I have various other brands too, but those would be my 'core' stash.

The only thing i think i would do, if money permitted would be to have many... MANY more woollies! Tho we have a lovely stash, you cant have too many woollies hehe :wine:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 pm

hmmmm i'd def have more d n f's hence why i got 10 on order, love my workhorse tots nappies coz they're trim under wool and can take anything taliesin can poop on them, night times i'd have beth and amber as my nappy slaves and have a lls night nappy for each day of the month! ooh and every boy colour wool interlock soaker and or longies on the planet. i'd have hundreds of scrappy longies, and shorties, then a maid on tap to wash them all and dry them and someone to lanolise the lot.

i'm the opposite of tory though, hate plain outer obv nappies and love colour! i'd love some hl's bedbugs that work, they're redundant right now as pee seems to multiply in them. erm hating gm's as we can't get a decent fit anymore, i only liked them done up on the tightest snaps, now we can't they look odd to me

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:26 pm

I think our stash would consist of (more of the following)

Day nappies
Flutterby fluffs
Dunk N Fluffs
Wee Notions (NL and SS)
Holdens Landings
Hollow Oaks
Goodmamas (T&T)
Puddlekins
Fluff n Stuff

Night nappies

Hollow Oak
Puddlekins
Goodmama (Snapless)

Mainly OBV or Minkee with a few cute prints thrown in for good measure :giggle:

Oh and lots and lots of wool to match! :twisted:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

My stash is pretty much what I want it to be, although I'd like it to be a bit bigger. For daytime we have Puddlekins, Hollow Oak, Jimmy Riddles, Dunk n Fluff, Holdens Landing and Fluff and Stuff (all dyed OBV with a few exceptions) along with embroidered minkee Wee Notions Side Snap pockets. For night time Puddlekins, Wee Notions Night Notions Bedbugs and Dreamscapes and Flutterby Fluff.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

I think I would buy Suzanne (WN) and just get her to make whatever I fancied :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm

toryuk wrote:I think I would buy Suzanne (WN) and just get her to make whatever I fancied :giggle: :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat